What Foretrails expects from its volunteers:
We want our volunteers to enjoy the experience of supporting our racers through all aspects of the event. Our volunteers will:
- Review the race course
- Read and follow ALL volunteer information/instructions and ask questions if you are not sure of something
- Arrive and check-in at your scheduled time
- Be prepared for changing weather conditions
- Bring a snack and water if you are out on course
- Be ready to cheer on our racers
- Provide any feedback on where we can improve for racers and volunteers
What our volunteers can expect from Foretrails:
All volunteers of Foretrails Run Series events will receive a ton of appreciation from the Foretrails Run Series Team and event racers!
Volunteers who work four or more hours will receive a free entry into one of the Foretrails events. The free entry must be used within one year of the race at which you volunteered. For example, if you volunteer at the Dirty Duo, you will receive a free race entry into the Iron Knee/Tender Knee, or the Hallow’s Eve, or The Phantom Run. Free race entries are non-transferable.