We understand that life happens, and racers sometimes need to pull out of a race or clinic. We want to support our runners whenever possible, as well as being fair to everyone. Please review our registration policy for our races and clinics.
Race Registration Policy
- You may not transfer your race bib to another individual under any circumstances.
- You may drop down in distance within the same event at any time. There is no cost refund for dropping down. You may move up in distance up to one week prior to an event. No moving up the week before or the day of the event.
- A 100% race entry fee refund is available up to 24 hours following registration (processing fees are not refundable).
- A deferral of race entry for a similar distance will be offered up to 30 days prior to an event (you will be responsible for applicable processing fees). This may be used towards another Foretrails event that is not yet sold out.
- There are no deferrals or refunds within 30 days prior to an event. No exceptions.
- Deferrals may only be used once, for one event.
- Deferrals must be used within one calendar year of the race you pulled out of. They may be used for any event, however, not the same event one year later.
- No refunds or deferrals will be given in the event of a race cancellation under any circumstances, especially race cancellations due to circumstances that are out of the race director’s control.
Clinic Registration Policy
- On the first day of the clinic, if you think that trail running is not for you, we will offer a full refund.
- If you become injured for 50% or more of the clinic, you may attend another trail clinic of the same distance (e.g.: you may attend another short course clinic if you are currently enrolled in a short course distance).
- The Clinic Registration Policy does not cover your race entry – we have separate policies for races (see above).
Thank you for your attention and we look forward to seeing you on race day.
Your Foretrails Run Series Team